sexta-feira, 9 de maio de 2014

Get Educated!: List Of Free Courses And Lectures In The Sciences

 

Now I know many of you have come to the vine to learn, and if any of you are interested in getting into computer science, systems engineering, web design, programming, biology, chemistry and among others.., I have found and decided to put a list together of the various free courses and lectures you can take and listen to in order to get yourself started in higher learning. I found these various links on numerous websites, and A good number of these come directly from professors, or colleges such as MIT, Stanford, ITT, Berkley, and Harvard to which I selected from the various sites I visited. It's important to note that many of the sites I visited also listed a lot of junk science and fake courses to which I found rather annoying giving they were listed along side legitimate courses and lectures. That aside, I took the time to select legitimate videos, lectures, and courses among the mass of crap not to just simply share these with you, but large in part because science education here in America is in dire need of help. I took the time to edit and format these links for Newsvine, and so for those of you who might be interested in learning or seeking a Career in various fields of science, I believe these courses and lectures will help point you in the right direction and even give you a head start. This list will of course grow, and I hope to bring more physics and evolutionary science courses as well. So enjoy and expand your mind!

Computer science and programming:

Astrology, Astrophysics, and Astrobiology :

Biology, Genetics, and Evolution:

Chemistry:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.